At Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, Long Island, East End we understand that your pet is a family member. That’s why we’re a pet friendly hotel that allows you and your pet to enjoy your stay together. A welcome pet kid will be provided to your pet upon arrival. Please see our pet policy below for details on your stay with your pet and let us know at the time of your reservation if you plan on having your pet join you during your stay.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, Long Island, East End Pet Policy:
– Pets are not permitted inside the restaurant or inside the pool area.
– There will be one dog permitted per guest, per room.
– There will be a $50 charge per stay posted to your room upon check in.
– In addition to the deep cleaning fee, the owner is responsible for any damage to the hotel or surrounding property caused by the pet.
– Dogs must be crated when the guest is not the room.
– Housekeeping will not enter the room if the dog is not crated.
– All dogs must be leashed when on hotel premise.
– The property is equipped with two pet waste stations for picking up after your dog.
– Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites, Long Island, East End reserves the right to ask the owner, at his or her expense, to kennel the dog at another facility if the animal presents a hazard to another guest or staff, and/or if the dog is creating a disturbance.